Our laboratory is aiming to develop novel synthetic processes for diverse multi-dimensional electronic materials including 0, 1, 2, and 3D forms and then apply them to electronic applications. We are currently interested in various carbon-based low-dimensional materials (PCBM, CNT, and graphene) and atomic-layered transition metal dichalcogenides (MoS2, MoSe2, WS2, WSe2, NbS2, NbSe2, and etc). We are also trying to demonstrate diverse futuristic electronic applications such as environmental chemical/light sensors, field-effect transistors, and neuromorphic synapse devices.
* Professor 조병진
BS-MS integrated students : 김태현, 남재현, 장혜연
Undergraduate students : 김지훈, 김동준, 오세영, 정태군, 이에스더, 김자은, 권오준
유기 저항 변화 메모리 개발
신경모방기반 지능형 시냅스 전자소자 개발
다양한 2차원 초박막 소재의 합성
2차원 소재기반 화학 센서 개발
2차원 소재기반 전계 효과 트랜지스터 개발
1. Yonghun Kim, Ah Ra Kim, Jin Ho Yang, Kyoung Eun Chang, Jung-Dae Kwon, Sun Young Choi, Jucheol Park, Kang Eun Lee, Dong-Ho Kim, Sung Mook Choi, Kyu Hwan Lee, Byoung Hun Lee, Myung Gwan Hahm* and Byungjin Cho*, “Alloyed 2D Metal–Semiconductor Heterojunctions: Origin of Interface States Reduction and Schottky Barrier Lowering”, Nano Letters, 16, 5928 (2016). [2016.08.23] *Introduced on media. [동아사이언스][전자신문]
2. Ah Ra Kim, Yonghun Kim, Jaewook Nam, Hee-Suk Chung, Dong Jae Kim, Jung-Dae Kwon, Sang Won Park, Jucheol Park, Sun Young Choi, Byoung Hun Lee, Ji Hyeon Park, Kyu Hwan Lee, Dong-Ho Kim, Sung Mook Choi, Pulickel M. Ajayan*, Myung Gwan Hahm* and Byungjin Cho*, “Alloyed 2D metal-semiconductor atomic layer junctions”, Nano Letters, 16, 1890, (2016). [2016,02.03] *Introduced on media [중앙일보][동아일보][동아사이언스][전자신문]
3. Byungjin Cho*, Myung Gwan Hahm*, Minseok Choi, Jongwon Yoon, Ah Ra Kim, Young-Joo Lee, Sung-Gyu Park, Jung-Dae Kwon, Chang Su Kim, Myungkwan Song, Yongsoo Jeong, Kee-Seok Nam, Sangchul Lee, Tae Jin Yoo, Chang Goo Kang, Byoung Hun Lee, Heung Cho Ko, Pulickel M. Ajayan, Dong-Ho Kim, “Charge-transfer-based Gas Sensing Using Atomic-layer MoS2”, Scientific Reports, 5, 8052 (2015).[2015.01.27] *Introduced on media. [연합뉴스][경남신문]
4. Byungjin Cho, Kyunghyun Kim, Chia-Ling Chen , Alex Ming Shen , Quyen Truong ,and Yong Chen, “Nonvolatile Analog Memory Transistor Based on Carbon Nanotubes and C60 Molecules”, Small, 9, 2283 (2013). [2013.07.08]
5. Byungjin Cho, Sunghoon Song, Yongsung Ji, Tae-Wook Kim, and Takhee Lee, “Organic Resistive Memory Devices: Performance Enhancement, Integration, and Advanced Architectures”, Advanced Functional Materials, 21, 2806 (2011). [2011.08.09] *Invited Review Article. *It appeared as Front COVER picture article
6. Byungjin Cho, Tae-Wook Kim, Sunghoon Song, Yongsung Ji, Minseok Jo, Hyunsang Hwang, Gun-Young Jung, and Takhee Lee, "Rewritable Switching of One Diode–One Resistor Nonvolatile Organic Memory Devices", Advanced Materials, 22, 1228 (2010). [2010.03.19]*It appeared as Inside COVER picture article.